Advanced Trade UI is for traders who want to have more market details and control on their trading activities. By default, this UI includes a customizable Watchlist, a price chart, a trade feed, histories of orders/transactions/positions/executions, and an Order Entry panel.
Advanced Trade UI can be accessed by clicking on the title at the top left of your dashboard.
This is the Order Entry panel in Advanced Trade, spot trading mode. You have full options on order types (Limit, Market, Stop, Trailing Stop), trading modes (spot/margin), and trading products (BTC/EUR in this screenshot).
In margin trading mode, in addition to the above options, you have leverage (from 2x to 25x), modes (one-direction, two-direction, net-out), as well as estimation of margin and daily interest. Please consider these values carefully before trading on margin.
Learn more about margin trading here:
- [margin] How does margin trading work on QUOINEX?
- [margin] Example trade
- [margin] Used margin in cryptocurrencies
- [margin] What is multicurrency trading?
- [margin] Can I choose my own interest rate?
- [margin] One-Direction, Two-Direction, Net-Out
- [margin] Take-Profit and Stop-Loss
- [margin] When does forced liquidation happen?
- [margin] How do I close a trade?