A withdrawal request can only be cancelled when it still has a “pending” status. When a request is pending, withdrawal amount is not deducted from your balance yet. Cancelling a withdrawal request only makes that request non-approvable and does not in any way affect your balance.
Articles in this section
- [fiat] JPY withdrawals to non-Japan bank accounts
- Minimum withdrawal amount & Minimum order quantity
- Withdrawal processing schedule
- [fiat] Withdrawal fees
- Withdrawal limits
- I don’t have 2FA set up. Can I withdraw?
- Status of withdrawal request
- "Insufficient balance" error
- [crypto] What should I input for Payment ID?
- Balance doesn't update after withdrawal is cancelled