Due to KYC/AML regulations, we only support bank accounts that are under your name. Deposits made from bank accounts that do not share the name with their QUOINEX accounts will be returned to original sender. All subsequent bank fees will be borne by original sender. Withdrawal requests made to these bank accounts will not be approved.
Articles in this section
- [fiat] How to deposit fiat (non-crypto) funds
- [crypto] How to deposit tokens
- [crypto] I deposited to the wrong token address
- [crypto] My deposit is not reflected yet
- [fiat] How to add a bank account?
- [fiat] Third party bank accounts
- [fiat] My bank account is still pending.
- [fiat] Deposit fees
- [fiat] My bank requires a certificate to process my fund
- [fiat] How to cancel my Funding Request.