2FA codes on QUOINEX are no longer provided via SMS or email. Instead, they are generated using your chosen 2FA app. If you already installed Google Authenticator and activated 2FA using this app, you will need to open the app and manually copy the generated token to the dashboard. Google Authenticator does not usually push notifications to your device.
Articles in this section
- Known errors
- How to set up 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- I don’t receive any SMS or email for security code
- I froze my own account by mistake.
- I want to change my 2FA device.
- I removed QUOINEX 2FA on my device by mistake
- I forgot my password.
- How to change account information
- How to change account email address
- Cooling periods