If you are an Indonesia resident, for ID document you can provide your international passport or driving license. NIK is no longer supported. Provided document has to be within validity period (not expired).
Articles in this section
- Get your QUOINEX account verified in 3 easy steps
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Quoinex Fees
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can US residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification